Skip to main content

End of first terminals...

Pardon my laziness, this was due last Wednesday. I've been so lazy in putting things into action and since I'm on holidays, there's no need to have a scale to measure my laziness. My first terminal exam of high school got over, and here's how I feel about it.

My exams started with a good push. English and Math were comparatively easier. Language was quite lengthy, but it was pleasant. And computer science was the cherry on top of the cake. I don't know how to describe my social science exam, I have neutral thoughts about it. But, science, it was a disaster.

First of all, I wasn't well prepared to expect questions like that. I was expecting tough questions,but not tricky ones. I wrote the chemistry part well, and physics was tolerable too, but I have no idea of the five mark questions in biology. But my stakes are high on passing, so I hope I get a B at least.

This terminal has given me a clear picture of where I stand, and no matter what my grades are, I need to work a hundred times more if I'm going to do better than that. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

பௌ பௌ… ரெண்டு டீ

டீக்கடை கலாசாரத்தில் தீப்பிடித்து வளர்ந்தவை இரண்டு விஷயங்கள். ஒன்று வீட்டுக்குத் தெரியாமல் பஜ்ஜி சாப்பிடுவது, மற்றொன்று நாய்கள் மேய்வது. போண்டா பஜ்ஜி முதல் போர்பான் பிஸ்கட் வரை பல்சுவைக்கு அடிமையாகிய நாய்கள், நம்மைப் போலவே டீக்கடை நிழலே சொர்க்கம் என்று வாழத்தொடங்கிவிட்டன. “நாயே” என்ற சொல்லுக்கு பொருள்கள் பல என்றாலும், அனைத்தும் திட்டும் அர்த்தங்களே. இன்றோ, ஒரு நாயை “நாய்” என்று சொல்வதே கங்கையில் கரைக்கவேண்டிய பாவம் ஆகிவிட்டது. அதற்குப் பெயர் வைத்து பிறந்த நாள் கொண்டாடியது போக, “ஸ்பா டே” என்று அமர்க்களம் செய்து இன்ஸ்டாக்ராமில் பதிவிடுகிறார்கள். அதைப் பார்த்து கருத்து சொல்பவன் கொடூரமானவனாகிறான். பதில் சொல்லாதவன் மனிதத் தன்மையை இழந்தவனாகிறான். இதையொட்டி, பக்கத்துத் தெருவில் உள்ள டீக்கடையைச் சார்ந்த குறுக்கு சந்து நாய்கள் கட்சியின் தலைவர் பௌ-பௌ வுடன் ஒரு சிறிய உரையாடல். பௌ: பௌ பௌ… அர மணி நேரத்துல மோட்டார் நாய்கள் வந்தால் துரத்த வேண்டிய வேல இருக்கு, கொஞ்சம் சீக்கிரம் முடிச்சிக்கலாமா? ந: ஓ ரைட்டு. கடந்த பத்து வருஷத்துல உங்க ஆளுங்க இந்த ஏரியால இவ்ளோ பழகிட்டாங்களே, நீங்க உங்க வீட்ட மிஸ் பண்ண

11 Rules for Life - Review

This is a spoiler-free post. Read on safely :) A few weeks ago, I was on a call with a classmate of mine to work on a course project. We were working pretty late, and for a brief while, his cousin joined us. It was fun to talk to someone who is a few years into your stream. Gives you a brief overview of the future you think you want. When the conversation drifted towards books, he told me about this recent book he read. It was the 11 rules for life, by Chetan Bhagat. I told him I had seen it on the author’s Instagram page, and he proceeded to talk about the book, and how he found it different. At first, I asked if he found any resemblance between this and “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” by Robin Sharma. He hadn’t read the book, apparently. I joked about it and mentioned it kinda was the same but presented the ideas in a different narrative. Our conversation ended on a good note, and so did my project.  One day at the final exam of my fourth semester, the very subject for which I was do

Information is Wealth

I recently watched Irumbu Thirai, and I couldn't believe I missed this movie during its release.The core subject of the movie is cyber security. We may find a password to unlock someone's phone, and call ourselves hackers. But this movie depicts a simple and detailed answer to what is hacking.  The film starts on a Major Kathiravan, who dwells in the hopes of resigning his job and going abroad. He has a problem in controlling his temper and is sent to a psychiatrist Rathi Devi. She, upon hearing his pasts, asks him to visit his hometown for six weeks, take a selfie of him there and post it on facebook. There, he learns about his sister's love and the demand from the family of the groom for their marriage. He assures his father that he will get a loan, (Although he doesn't like the idea.)Major gets back to Chennai and tries in many banks, but they get rejected everywhere as they don't have any financial security with them. To their surprise, they get approached by