Skip to main content

End of first terminals...

Pardon my laziness, this was due last Wednesday. I've been so lazy in putting things into action and since I'm on holidays, there's no need to have a scale to measure my laziness. My first terminal exam of high school got over, and here's how I feel about it.

My exams started with a good push. English and Math were comparatively easier. Language was quite lengthy, but it was pleasant. And computer science was the cherry on top of the cake. I don't know how to describe my social science exam, I have neutral thoughts about it. But, science, it was a disaster.

First of all, I wasn't well prepared to expect questions like that. I was expecting tough questions,but not tricky ones. I wrote the chemistry part well, and physics was tolerable too, but I have no idea of the five mark questions in biology. But my stakes are high on passing, so I hope I get a B at least.

This terminal has given me a clear picture of where I stand, and no matter what my grades are, I need to work a hundred times more if I'm going to do better than that. Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dude - Review

TL;DR - A Rare mainstream surprise with its heart in the right place. To begin with, I didn't expect any movie to make it to my blog this year, especially Dude. I was skeptical even while booking the tickets, and the pessimism only grew when a couple of close friends said they didn’t like it. For context: I didn’t enjoy Love Today , and Dragon was just okay. But if skepticism can ever lead to a pleasant surprise, Dude definitely proves it. I usually look for one out of two things from a film - a compelling narrative or solid entertainment. I don’t comment much on Tamil films because Tamil cinema, at least from what I have sampled, often misses both and at its worst, treats the female lead as an interchangeable prop, contributing no real agency to the story. It has been a long while since a mainstream entertainer offered a female character with intention, dimension, and presence. Dude does, and that alone deserves acknowledgement. PR struck like a typical Gen-Z actor in his first...

Recap 2025

    2025 was a year of trials, tribulations and triumphs. A mixtape of emotions. A year where either conditional probability did not apply to my life or there were more variables in play. It was a year of shedding: both light and deadweight. The year quietly announced itself towards the end of 2024, when I had a wonderful exploration of the Ripon Building and its surroundings. It quietly set the tone for the new year – wandering, observing and letting curiosity take the lead. The first two months were mildly eventful. I was selected to be the head of Registration Committee for Vibrance. I enjoyed the hustle – the checklist, the controlled chaos and the celebrations. I was simultaneously handling my submission for the semi-finals of the Google Girls’ Hackathon, and I’m grateful to my committee and my parents for being supportive. I had an instrumental phase, and I remember blasting the Imperial March in the middle of the night while working. It turned out to be much better ...

The beauty of antithesis

It is human to crave order Inhuman to resist the antithesis. One steadies the room The other wakes your doom It is all around us, omnipresent. Dare I say, nay, I declare. In nature, in physics In perfect relationships In the blank space of art Or the black text in a white part Youth teaches you to embrace it Experience forces enjoyment Conservatives, resistance. Yet Immortal, its existence.